Where do you find inspiration? I have to admit the internet is a huge source of inspiration for me. Every week I am going to pick 5 inspirational, creative, funny, and inspiring links that I found interesting on my adventures while on the internet. I am going to share these with you every Friday. I hope you are able to find inspiration in them like I have.
1. Sometimes as a freelancer brainstorming for ideas by yourself is tough. Here is an article with some ideas that will help.
2. How do you imagine some of your favorite characters from books. This police sketch artist drew some of the most famous characters from the way they were described in the book. I think this person was so close with a lot of the sketches.
3. Do you ever get stuck with what color combinations to use in your designs and artwork. Here is a great resource for learning a bit of color theory.
4. A great comic and article on why you should encourage artists.
5. A hairstylist that found inspiration from classic paintings. The colors on some of these are just amazing.